But who cares about the past? The past is done with. It’s what lies ahead that’s important.
And what lies ahead is the search term writing challenge, round two.
Oh yes, it’s back. With an entirely new challenge and brand-spanking, shiny, new, bizarr-o search terms, courtesy of Nancy from Strange Little Band.
The search terms are:
• latched on her nipple
• how to make a male body part cake
• repercussions band
• periwinkle peasant skirt
• inflicting pain to Jacob
get it on get on with it.
How to Play
1. Write a three part short story, each part using one of the search terms listed above. Kudos if you get them all in there somehow.
2. Your word count must be between 1,000 and 2,500 words.
3. It must be handed in on or before November 8th, midnight GMT at the latest. And no NaNo moaning. There’s still a week before NaNo; this should be a good warm-up for you.
4. Unlike last time, submissions will be anonymous. This is for fair voting purposes so the winner is picked based on meritocracy.
Email me your completed story at annamichelleharte AT googlemail DOT com and I’ll post it here. Remember to include a title.
5. There will be 1 week of voting, and on November
15th 16th I shall publish the poll results, tell you all who wrote what, and announce a winner. The prize is, of course, eternal recognition and fame.
After that, you’re free to post your own story on your blog/website/whatever.
6. That is all. Good luck, and thanks for all the fish.
[Of course, feel free to post any questions in the comments.]