Why books are the better option:
- You can have more than one book on the go at the same time.
- A book will wait patiently for you wherever you leave it.
- Books always smell nice.
- You can share a book with friends and family.
- A book will never talk back.
- You don’t have to dress up for a book.
- You can find good books nearly everywhere.
- Picking up a second book straight after the first makes you look good.
- When you’re finished with a book, it’s still worth money.
- Hardcovers are easier to cope with than hard covers (via @RichHL).
- A book won’t judge you if you go out and forget about it for a night.
- Length is not an issue with a book.
- A book can accompany you everywhere.
- A book looks the same the morning after.
- A book doesn’t take up much space.
- A book never changes its mind.
- If you talk about books, everyone will think you’re intelligent (even if you’re not).
- A book doesn’t expect you to make witty small talk.
- A book won’t be offended if you fall asleep halfway through.
- When you finish a book, the thought of another book doesn’t make you feel sick.
Any other suggestions?